Hi, and welcome to The Uncorked Librarian. You might be wondering how bloggers earn income. We work extremely hard to provide great content, share that content with you, and monetize our sites through affiliate marketing or placing ads on our pages. These small bonuses come at no additional cost to you and are what allows this blog to be free. In order to comply with laws, bloggers must disclose to readers their practices (mine are pretty standard):
- This blog is written and edited solely by me, Christine F./The Uncorked Librarian. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- The Uncorked Librarian sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation. Currently, the site’s primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, she always gives honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The Uncorked Librarian does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.